September 24, 2009

Sorry, where was I?




I once woke up with the clearest mind. I had an Epiphany at 7:30am. My eyes opened up and then it hit me suddenly. I knew exactly what I wanted and I was going to stop everything else I was doing that was ruining my chances of getting just that. This doesn't happen often. I usually wake up tired with a hazy mind or with a million things racing through my head. And it hasn't happened again since then. I have these dreams that star everyone in my life that in some way contribute to the events that are happening all around me. People who I love and people who I never want to see again. And they're usually so vivid that when I wake up I have to try to seperate the dream from the reality. And it sucks when the dream is happier. But I guess it's better to have happy dreams than nightmares. So each morning I've been hoping to wake up with that clear, rational mind, that even though it helped me to make my decision, it also left me kinda stranded. What if what I want can not be given? What do I do then? I guess we can only hope I wake up at 7:30am with another Epiphany.


*I've been trying to remember my point to this post. I can't be sure. Fleeting thoughts that make no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment