September 2, 2009

September......



One golden pear. One ugly brown coffee mug. One empty bowl that once held lentil pasta. Two pencils. One almost dead ipod. One book. Countless coloured paperclips. One almost empty Lucas Papaw Ointment. Three post-it notebooks. One silent phone. Damn.


It's the second day of Spring and I must say I have started this season out rather nicely. The last day of Winter, dinner and a movie with my favourite girls. We ate Grill'd burgers in under 5 mintues as we were late for the movie. But that still didn't stop Hannah and I racing to Safeway to stock up on chocolate. We shared a very quick but fulfilling catch up as we tried to make a snap decision on which chocolate to buy. In the middle of telling each other stories of weekends past it was 'maltesars or lollies?'. We sat down just as the lights went out. We saw 'The Septemeber Issue'. Amazing. Although I haven't yet, it makes me want to stop wearing black altogether. The first day of Spring was shared drinking red wine with the lovely Fabiana and gossiping about the last month as we haven't seen each other in so long. Fab managed to spill more of her red than actually drinking it! And today, a borders session with Marcus. Coffee and trashy magazines is with out a doubt one of my favourite combos. One of my favourite places with one of my favourite people. I love Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment