September 23, 2009

Delicate.



I'm now drowning in Limbo. Suffocating. Stuck in some place I really don't want to be in and no one can get me out. Well, one can. But that's too much pressure so I must suffer alone a little bit longer. But how long can one punish themselves? How many tears can be shed? When for all I know I'm doing this in vain. To be so in love but so unhappy. It doesn't seem right. I've worked so hard and have come so far from where I first started. I've grown up and realised my flaws and have figured out ways to improve them. But then it's as if suddenly I forget all of that and crumble into this emotional mess as soon as I become confused and hurt and am unable to control myself. So what am I to do? I'm feeling so delicate and confused, I probably should stay indoors. And I really shouldn't be writing blog posts. Argh, my first emotional and girly post. I could just not click 'publish post' but....I won't. But I will continue to punish myself and live in a world full of confusion and heart ache, if it means gaining something very special in the end. Be strong. And not be so lame in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment