December 15, 2009

rare and precious.



I forgot to mention in my last post how I was reminded of the wonderful friends (more like family really) that I have. As I said earlier some friends - Charlie, Jenni, Hannah and Frankie, came over to meet my parents and drink some wine. Earlier that day something slightly funny, kinda confusing and really interesting happened to me and I needed some solid advice on how to view it all and what my next move should be. Everyone eventually knew what went down and everyone had their opinon on it. As I sat on the seat infront of my four dear friends that suddenly had turned into a panel much like the TV show, 'The View' (never watched it so I'm assuming here), I was amazed at how interested and concerned they were and their opinons and thoughts were quite indepth. I thought the discussion had ended but then I looked over at Hannah and Frankie and they were immersed in a conversation still about my new dilemma, weighing up my options and what the cryptic meaning behind it all was. I had to laugh at how amazingly great they are.

I rely heavily on my friends advice, from boys to life to even which skirt to wear. Although every now and again I do sometimes ignore their wise words and go off on a trail of mass destruction. Wow, that sounds intense, never that bad but sometimes I do end up doing things that aren't best for me. I'm slowly learning, I promise. It's important to keep these kind of friends close to you because they're the ones that even though you do sometimes fuck up, they're the ones that will never judge and are there to dish out all their wisdom to make sure you're happy.

I took their advice on board but I'm still confused. But I usually am.

No comments:

Post a Comment