March 30, 2010

welcome to my world.


*Learning to knit. Secretely I'm on a mission to knit a wonderous city but really, I'm knitting a blanket.

*Co-existing with a spider in the lounge room. His movements are recorded everyday and I fear he is getting closer to my side of the room.

*Sticking my head in the gas oven to light it for my baking adventures. I'm not sure if the taste of the goods beats the risk of death.

*Attending surprise 70th birthday parties only very calmly jumping out at the elderly as sudden noises may result in well, sudden death.

*Watching my sisters belly get bigger every week as the tiny human inside of her grows.

*Learning that a sack of goon is not your friend.

*A trip to Flemington Station at 6am when a bullshit cab driver doesn't listen to directions. Thanks man, I really enjoyed that half an hour ride in your vehicle to get from Pony to North Melbourne.

*Walking in boots lopsided.

*Killing babes.

1 comment: