January 22, 2010

tea, anyone?



I've been neglecting this little blog for a couple of weeks now. Come to think of it, I've been neglecting a lot of things lately. From trying to find a new job down to taking 3 dirty plates, 2 half drunk mugs of tea and two beers down to the kitchen. My priorites are all messed up and I find myself putting so much energy into all the wrong things. If I only I could take that energy and tranfer into something useful, something creative and productive. The thing is, I can do that but my mind tends to travel elsewhere and I daydream the days away. It's already nearing the end of January and this year has already proved to be difficult. No major decisions have been made but that truely is not my fault. Still awaiting a much anticipated letter but I fear it'll be too late anyway, giving me only one option in the end. Makes it easier I guess. Still craving change, the only thing I could afford to fullfill such a big wish was getting my fringe cut. Baby steps.

Kicking old habits and learning from my mistakes has been my ultimate goal lately. Achieve that and hopefully I'll stop neglecting such tedious chores. Which is a good thing, the milk in my mug of tea has started to evaporate. Seriously.


*HI DAVID!

1 comment:

  1. It'll all evaporate away and it'll be clean, ready to once again be filled with tea!

    ReplyDelete