August 14, 2009

You can call me Al


A boring Friday lunch break has left me listening (sleeping) to Simon and Garfunkel. Not the worst way to spend my lunch but given it is Friday, shouldn't I be pumping some Presets or Dizzy Rascal to get me excited about the weekend???? Yesterday it was Nirvana. A very bad mood left me dunking my king size cadbury chocolate bar into my cup of tea while reliving 90's grunge. And it worked. In some really twisted way, Kurt Cobain really knows how to calm your nerves.

This weekend is looking very bright. Not only is it going to be 20 degrees tomorrow, which is warm in Melbourne terms, but Javed is turning 21 which could only mean throwing one massive party. The last one at his house resulted in a girl needing cruches. Some may call that a successful party. Some may call it dangerous. Either way, it is gauranteed fun. I may need Simon and Garfunkel to rest my poor head after this one come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment